PUBLIC RECORDS REQUEST
In accordance with the amended state public records law, Chapter 121 of the Acts of 2016, the Holbrook Public School district has appointed Patricia Lugo and Bridget Baker as the individuals responsible for responding to public record requests.
Patricia Lugo, School Business Administrator and Bridget Baker, Executive Assistant to the Superintendent of Schools may be contacted at 781-767-1226 or via email at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org. The Holbrook Public Schools Central Office is located at 245 South Franklin Street, Holbrook, MA.
The duties of the Records Access Officer include:
- Coordinating Holbrook Public School's response to public records requests
- Assisting individuals who seek records to identify the records sought
- Assist the custodian of records to preserve public records in accordance with the law
- Periodically updating guidelines to enable the public to make informed public records requests; and
- Documenting specific information about each request made for public records
For any questions or more information, please contact Patricia Lugo and Bridget Baker may be contacted at 781-767-1226 or via email at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.